Monday, March 31, 2014

I finished and sold my Jungle theme baby quilt and my husband wasn't to happy!
I sold it for $40.00 that just cover the fabric. :(
I was so happy :) I didn't think anyone would want to buy it.
My next one I'll try and sell for more.   




I made this set for my step grandson coming in June. 
It has a 1 sheet, 1 changing pad, 2 burp towels, 2 bibs, & 2 binky clips.
Hope she likes it. 
I'm working on trying to get a new embroidery machine.
I would like to make baby items that have scripture on it.
Jesus loves me line
  quilts, bibs, onesies, blankets.
I think that would be so cute.
Then I want to make a playtime quilt. 
A quilt that can be rolled up easy when visiting Grandma.
I want to create  checkerboard pattern in the middle of it
and a zipper to put sewn pieces away when done playing. 
How cool is that!
I don't think I've seen anything like it.

Have a blessed week and fun sewing!







No comments:

Post a Comment