Sunday, March 2, 2014

Quilt For Kids!

I haven't been sewing any garments lately, but I have been sewing. Baby quilts! I have 11 to do for Quilt For Kids and 4 for my new grandbabies that are due this year. :)
I love quilting! Baby quilt are so much fun and quick for instant gratification. Making clothes on the other hand is a little frustrating, when it doesn't fit or turn out. I know once I get the fit down I'll be much more excited about sewing for myself. Anyways here are some pictures of the quilts I've made this week. 









For my March garment I'll be making Style Arc pattern Demi Drape Top. 
Plus I'll be showing my Tootsie Top redone with a much nicer knit. 
I still have to hem my Barb pants so I can show you them.




Hope everyone has a Blessed week and fun sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment