Thursday, November 7, 2013

For Novembers garment I'm attempting to get a nice fitted pair of jeans. I'm using Jalie pattern 2908 it had so many great reviews on PR.
The pattern calls for stretch denim . I'm not using stretch. So I went up a size. 
I started off  tracing size 13 which was to big, then I traced a size 10... they were to tight, I did like how the crotch fits. So I'll be tracing a size 11 tomorrow and mixing it the size 10. Then I have to shorten the hem.  I'm going to try Nancy Z method slide and pivoting. 

I got a Janome Cover stitch machine off eBay. I just had to make something with it today. So  husband got a new pair of boxers from a old tee shirt. If he likes them I wont be throwing his old t's away anymore. 

I'll be taking pictures of my pants to post later. If the pants goes smooth I'm going to try to squeeze in a top too.

Blessed weekend everyone,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment