Sunday, December 1, 2013

DECEMBER'S GARMENT
 
I took a Craftsy's Class
The Ultimate T-Shirt with Marcy and Katherine Tilton.
Pattern (V8793)
I'm not ready to spend a lot of money on fabric until I know how to fit.
So I picked this knit up at Wal-Mart. I'm pairing it up with a black knit. So Hancock Fabrics here I come. 
 
Something else I need to learn is different fabrics.
 
And remember the top I just made that was way to big?
 
Well
I made another one.
Here's what it looks like so far.
    and the fit is wonderful!
It's silky like fabric that came from Wal-Mart at only $4.00 yd
I did a size 16 in the arms & shoulders and 18 for the rest.
 
I love this top so much I can't wait to wear it!
I'm sure I'll be making many more.

 
 
(Sure Fit Design System)?
 
Let's say I need to keep working on it. :( 
My measurements fell between a D or C cup.
First top I made a D cup, to big.
Second top I made C cup still to big in that area.
I like the C cup top better, but still not a sure fit yet.
I'll keep you posted.
 
I Hope Everyone has a Blessed Week!
 
 
  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment