Saturday, December 7, 2013

Hello my fellow sewing & blogger community, I have been trying to figure out how to add join this site button. I thought I had it,but then it's gone. If anyone can help me it would be very much appreciated. 

On a sewing note. I've decided to just finish the tee I'm making and complete my silk blouse for my Decembers garment.
 Having to get so much sewing done for Christmas isn't leaving me much time . I managed to get 5 queen size quilts done. Now working on quilted Christmas socking and Pillow case & towel wraps. I have 10 grandkids and 3 more on the way!
Granny always tries to make homemade gifts.
That being said, I'm going to wait until January to start working with my Sure Fit Design system. The first two attempts need some tweaking in the bust. I did like how the shoulders fit.    
My main goal as a sewer is to get a good fit. I enjoy sewing so making my own clothes would be a plus because I hate shopping and trying on clothes.

Hope I figure  out how to add join this site to my blog, so others can see the progression of my sewing & fitting adventure.

Hope everyone had a blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment