Friday, January 31, 2014

Quilts for Kids

Quilts for Kids. I'm one of many volunteers that sew quilts for preemies or other children that are in Hospitals. I just sent off a box of quilts and received 11 kits for larger quilts to make. I just love making these quilts.
I'll be busy working on getting them done plus the two challenges I joined. 

 MAGAM challenge for February is almost done. 
 Barb pants & Tooties top. Pants just needs hemed and 2" elastic put into waist then pants will be done. I'll take pictures then. 
  For my RTW Fast challenge I'm going to make a complete outfit. I started tracing off the jacket to make a muslin tomorrow. I'm using Simplicity 1808 and going to make the top, jacket & pants.
  For fun sewing I would like to make these tops this month as well. 
If I'm going to throw out my sweats I better get a few easy tops done.


Have a Fantastic 
 & Blessed Weekend 

No comments:

Post a Comment